CURRENT VACANCIESCopywriting & Content Intern
Are you an ambitious writer, looking to gain valuable experience working on copywriting and content marketing projects for a range of exciting brands?
As Speak Media gears up for further expansion, we are looking to recruit fresh talent through our Internship Programme.
There's a genuine opportunity to join the team and pursue a full-time copy/content role via our proven development process, if successful during your initial trial.
The ideal applicant will have:
• A promising portfolio of commercially-focused writing – ideally showcasing some brand-related content
• A good understanding of what it takes to build an engaged audience via social media, blogs and other online platforms
• A degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
• An exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in person
• Knowledge of web writing tactics and how to optimise for SEO
To apply, email us
with a short covering letter, CV and samples of any previous work.
[NO AGENCIES PLEASE]
Please note, due to anticipated high response to this role, we'll only be able to reply to successful candidates. If you don't hear back from us, you've not made it through this time.
We will be interviewing shortlisted candidates in the New Year, with a view to appointing by 31 January 2017.