If you have a passion for brand content and marketing communications, and you're looking for a genuine opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-growing company, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who will fit in with our friendly, hard-working team, with the self-confidence, initiative and people skills to take ownership of projects and to produce amazing work for major brands such as Barclays, Royal Mail, and Lacoste.
Working alongside our senior team your responsibilities will include:
- Project management: client liaison, contribution of ideas, management of tasks and deliverables, invoicing and other related administration.
- New business support: networking, marketing and publicity, proposal writing, and pitches.
- Strengthening our network: helping to manage supplier relationships and building our contributor network.
- Industry monitoring, analysis and reporting to ensure Speak Media remains at the forefront of marketing communications.
- Helping to continually improve our business including the environment we create and the processes we use.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package and a real share in our success. You’ll be given the autonomy and support to make your mark and get the job done, and be welcomed into a highly motivated team environment and one of the best work locations in London – with Brick Lane, Spitalfields and Shoreditch right outside the door.
- Project management (multi-channel) – a love of the spreadsheet, as well as the latest proven PM tools also available.
- Collaborative approach with experience of managing others.
- Self-motivated, organised and great at managing workload and deadlines.
- Great communicator, whether over the phone, on email or presenting to larger audiences.
- Good understanding of the budgeting and resource planning.
- Good understanding of content trends and best practice including SEO, social and content marketing.
- Passion for brand content and marketing communications.
- Keen interest in personal and professional development.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint (or similar).
You’ll be responsible for helping to manage content-focused projects across social, digital and film, so an ability to demonstrate knowledge of these areas will be an advantage.
If this sounds like your next challenge, get in touch.
To be considered for the role, please review the skills/experience requirements listed, and send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
[Please note, due to anticipated high response to this role, we'll only be able to reply to successful candidates. If you don't hear back from us, you've not made it through this time - but we'll keep your details on file and let you know of relevant opportunities in future.]