We're undergoing major expansion of our e-commerce content team, and are looking to recruit top digital copywriting talent – to work with a client list that includes Lacoste, Speedo, Berghaus, Mitre, Kickers and more.
You'll need plenty of product copy experience – ideally in fashion/lifestyle – and a good understanding of SEO. Permanent, fixed-term and freelance roles on offer, remote or on-site.
As one of our e-commerce copywriters, you will work with our specialist team to produce accurate, informative and trend-focussed product copy for our clients (mainly fashion/lifestyle brands). You will follow brand tone of voice guidelines and ensure consistency across all the content you produce to daily and weekly copy deadlines, with a focus on brand relevance, SEO optimisation, and converting browsers to buyers.
- Excellent writing skills with evidence of product copywriting experience, ideally in fashion
- Understanding of SEO
- Ability to research products and and trends in order to produce compelling, persuasive, insightful and accurate copy
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Genuine interest in the fashion and luxury retail sectors
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a demanding and fast-paced digital environment.
- Fluent in Office programs such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Apply with CV, covering letter and examples of your work by email.
No agencies, thanks.