Beautifully effective e-commerce
As a creative content agency, we’ve specialised in e-commerce copywriting from the time we first set up shop in 2011 – with Lacoste, Kickers and Berghaus as founding clients.
Since then, we’ve helped online sales directors, marketers and merchandisers at some of the world’s best-loved brands to deliver beautifully effective, multi-channel content and campaigns that deliver tangible results.
We believe e-commerce copy is the closest thing online shoppers have to a friendly, professional and well-informed in-store sales assistant, which is why we recruit specialist, highly experienced e-commerce writers and editors to painstakingly craft every word of e-commerce copy to suit your brand’s needs.
We’re committed to helping you drive sales while producing distinctive, brand-enhancing content that establishes new benchmarks in terms of online customer experience.
6 reasons to choose Speak Media to create your product content
- Your products are in the hands of people who really care about them. Speak's e-commerce team is made up of culturally curious, commercially aware writers who love fashion, sport and outdoor pursuits – so we’re genuinely passionate about the brands we work with and authentic advocates of their products.
- We take the pressure out of project management. At the outset of every project, you’ll be assigned a dedicated Project Manager who will set and manage timelines with clear milestones for copy supply and amends. Any issues? They’re a phone call away – and you won’t have to wait more than an hour for a response, which helps when you’re working to tight deadlines (which is always, right?).
- We know what it takes to deliver premium content for the world’s best-loved brands. Our dedicated in-house team of e-commerce copywriters and editors is well-versed in delivering persuasive, accurate, carefully considered copy – at scale – for major brands. As part of our service, we set up and maintain a tone of voice and brand language ‘bible’ that’s updated every season to take account of new trends inside and outside of your organisation.
- Our tried-and-tested editorial process guarantees the highest levels of quality control. Our painstaking production workflow – in which every piece of copy is reviewed by senior e-commerce editors and fact-checked by specialist sub-editors at every delivery stage – ensures minimal amends, taking the pressure away from your client-side reviewers. For your stakeholders, sign-off just got a whole lot simpler.
- We’re data-led, but human-powered. The first thing you’ll notice when working with us – as opposed to a typical ‘content factory’ – is that we’re on a mission to drive sales while producing distinctive, brand-enhancing content that establishes new benchmarks in online customer experience. We will help you fine-tune your approach to ensure your copy hits the right mark both in terms of SEO effectiveness and human persuasion.
- When brands start working with us, they tend to stick with us.
Take Lacoste Chaussures, who first commissioned us in 2013 to produce a multi-language online and e-mail campaign. We’re now their global content agency of record, producing the ‘model’ e-commerce, Amazon, and catalogue copy every season for international markets.
Our core services include:
We tell to sell. Our handpicked, specially trained e-commerce copywriters know how to balance SEO optimisation with human enticement. All have editorial backgrounds, ensuring a rare focus on quality, accuracy, and tone of voice to bring out the best (and most persuasive) story in every product description we write.
Amazon A+ content
Fast-emerging as a core ‘added value’ storytelling space for e-tailers, Amazon A+ content can be a big investment, but a worthwhile one in our experience … providing you know how to make the most of the enhanced content opportunity it provides. Our team specialises in editorialised product stories, category descriptions and engaging technical explainers – optimised for Amazon search – that can really bring Amazon A+ pages to life and deliver a significant sales boost.
Editorial and social content
Brilliant, SEO-optimised product descriptions can convert browsers into buyers, but they won’t necessarily drive new traffic to your site – for that, you’ll also need to fuel your core channels with regularly updated content spots and banners across home and landing pages, as well as relevant and engaging blogs and social posts. Our editorial/social strategists will help you plan, produce and publish content that’s right for your audience – while boosting your site traffic and creating a truly distinctive online presence for your brand.
E-commerce website replatforming
Launching (or re-launching) your entire e-commerce site can be a daunting task – and content is typically one of the biggest pain-points for our clients’ digital teams. Our wide-ranging experience of these projects and content-first approach means we can help you seamlessly integrate your content workflow into your re-platforming strategy. As multi-channel experts, we’ll also provide core content for your consumer’s entire online journey – from editorial content, through to CRM texts, emails and everything in between.