We’re looking for an office assistant/PA with strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities, who thrives on supporting creative teams.
You’ll provide full administrative support to our creative content team – with a focus on executive support to directors. And there’s scope for the right person to grow into a studio production role, supporting the delivery of creative projects including film and photo shoots.
This role will involve:
- diary management, arranging travel and accommodation.
- arranging, coordinating and supporting meetings.
- providing general administrative support such as managing office supplies and equipment, invoice processing, answering phones, mailing, filing and printing/photocopying of confidential information.
- liaising with recruitment agencies to fulfil HR requirements.
- basic book-keeping admin e.g. invoice/expenses filing.
- monitoring inbox and answering emails.
- meeting and greeting visitors
This is a small and close-knit team where you will be liaising with and supporting the directors and team daily – with the ultimate goal of ensuring that the studio is a happy, healthy environment. If you are looking for an exciting and interesting opportunity (with the potential for part-time/flexible hours) then we’d love to hear from you.
To be considered for the role, email your CV and a covering letter – explaining why you'd be the perfect candidate.
[Please note, due to anticipated high response to this role, we'll only be able to reply to successful candidates. If you don't hear back from us, you've not made it through this time – but we'll keep your details on file and let you know of relevant opportunities in future.]
No agencies, thanks.