Senior Account Manager
Speak Media is a boutique creative agency that consistently punches above its weight, producing award-winning content and campaigns for global brands. Following the launch of Content Works, our dedicated brand newsroom, we’re expanding and more ambitious than ever.
Now we’re looking for a Senior Account manager who can play a leading role in our next chapter and who will thrive in our fast-paced, energetic studio off Brick Lane, east London.
- You’re ambitious.
- You’re a collaborative leader.
- You want to join a company you can take a role in shaping.
- You’re passionate about marketing communications and have opinions and taste.
- You have a wish-list of dream accounts and ideas about how to win them.
- You know exactly the kind of training you want to do next and how you want to develop in your career.
- We have an enviable track record – and highly ambitious plans to grow our business and develop our team in the next three years.
- We’re a small, collaborative team and we all really love our work and our clients.
- We work with a varied portfolio of famous brands, from Lacoste to Barclays, so we’re never short of exciting projects and new challenges.
- Our studio is based in a nice spot – just off Brick Lane, with Spitalfields and Shoreditch High Street nearby.
- We’re an eclectic group with a range of professional backgrounds and we know that makes us a better, more creative team.
- Working with us comes with a range of benefits, from regular social activities – like Friday beers – to gym membership, a subsidised private healthcare plan, and personalised development plans.
- We’ve got parents in the team and can offer flexible and remote working options to make family life work.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, you will be:
- Leading our most important client projects, from briefing to delivery across all channels including digital, social, video and print.
- Devising and executing strategies to strengthen our relationships with our existing clients.
- Pivotal in our acquisition of new clients, whether you’re building awareness of our brand amongst marketers or delivering pitches.
- Shaping Speak’s longer-term strategy based on the market knowledge and insights you acquire in your role.
- Building and managing the client services and creative teams that support you.
- Reporting on all aspects of client activity (including team performance, pipeline, work in progress and opportunities) at monthly management meetings.
- Ensuring that our best practice processes are followed and always looking to improve on them.
- Leading by example, setting the standard for the quality of work Speak creates.
Your skills & experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience managing and growing client accounts.
- Experience managing and delivering projects for brands.
- Experience managing others, especially a creative team.
- Self-motivation, organisation and confidence managing workloads and deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills, on the phone, on email or presenting to larger audiences.
- Excellent understanding of content trends and best practice including SEO, social and content marketing.
- Good understanding of the budgeting process and the levers that will improve margins.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint (or similar) - intermediate to advanced.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Understanding of publishing processes and tools, including editorial workflow management.
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, content strategy, CRM/email marketing and/or video production.
Our Senior Account Manager will receive a competitive package and be given the autonomy and support they need to make a mark on the company.
If you want to join us at Speak as our Senior Account Manager, please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
[Please note, due to anticipated high response to this role, we'll only be able to reply to successful candidates. If you don't hear back from us, you've not made it through this time - but we'll keep your details on file and let you know of relevant opportunities in future.]