We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic team player to join our creative content agency.
If you have a passion for creative communication, and can enhance the work we do for an exciting and varied portfolio of clients, from established big brands to innovative start-ups, we want to hear from you.
Our young and expanding agency is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic individual to add to the team. You’ll be passionate about marketing communications, and have the organisational skills, attention to detail and energy to help our clients achieve their objectives.
As design and content specialists, we help our clients to deliver communications across multiple channels and platforms. You’ll be responsible for managing projects across that include print, digital and film, so an ability to demonstrate knowledge of these areas will be an advantage.
We’re looking for someone who will fit in with our friendly, hard-working team, with the self-confidence, initiative and people skills to take ownership of projects and to help us to grow our business.
Working alongside our senior team your responsibilities will include:
- Project management: client liaison, contribution of ideas, management of tasks and deliverables, invoicing and other related administration
- New business support: networking, marketing and publicity, proposal writing, and pitches.
- Strengthening our network: helping to manage supplier relationships and building our contributor network.
- Industry monitoring, analysis and reporting to ensure Speak Media remains at the forefront of marketing communications.
- Helping to continually improve our business including the environment we create and the processes we use.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package and a real share in our success. You’ll be given the autonomy and support to make your mark and get the job done, and be welcomed into a highly motivated team environment and one of the best work locations in London – with Brick Lane, Spitalfields and Shoreditch right outside the door.
If this sounds like your next challenge, get in touch.
To be considered for the role, please review the skills/experience requirements listed below, and email your CV and a covering letter – explaining why you'd be the perfect candidate.
- Project management (multi-channel) – a love of the spreadsheet, as well as the latest proven PM tools also available.
- Relationship management - if there was a MENSA for EQ you’d be there.
- Collaborative approach with experience of managing others.
- Self-motivated, organised and great at managing workload and deadlines.
- Exceptional communicator, whether over the phone, on email or presenting to larger audiences.
- Good understanding of the budgeting process.
- Excellent understanding of content trends and best practice including SEO, social and content marketing.
- Passion for marketing communications.
- Keen interest in personal and professional development.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint (or similar) - intermediate to advanced.
- Experience of Google Analytics.
- Experience of publishing process, including editorial workflow management.
- Experience of email marketing.
- Video production.
[Please note, due to anticipated high response to this role, we'll only be able to reply to successful candidates. If you don't hear back from us, you've not made it through this time - but we'll keep your details on file and let you know of relevant opportunities in future.]
No agencies, thanks.